Combination Weighers, Combination Weighing Systems, Multihead Weighers & Blending Systems from Yamato
Since 1922, Yamato has been a pioneer in combination weighing technology and combination weighing systems for the food packaging industry. Yamato Dataweigh Division is the North and South America industry leader for combination weighers, checkweighers, and casepackers. Yamato is known worldwide as the industry in weighing technology offering more than 100 models of combination weighers covering your product’s weighing, mixing or counting needs. Yamato’s product offerings, from the economical Alpha Series through the high-speed Sigma F1 Series, can address virtually any packaging application. Contact Yamato today to learn more about our latest innovations in combination weighing.
Experience the Yamato Difference when you choose combination weighers from Yamato:
• Mixing and blending weighers
• Patented reject & recirculation combination weighers
• Combination weighers for counting applications
• Vibratory infeed systems to feed combination weighers
• Automatic feed control
• Digital filtering
• Staggered dump
• Triplex combination weighers for horizontal form fill seal applications
• Genuine Yamato Parts & Service
Why combination weighers from Yamato?
Experience the Yamato Difference with over 100 models of combination weighers and combination weighing systems.
Contact Yamato for your FREE quote today
Headquartered in Mequon, WI, Yamato’s Dataweigh Division provides innovative and reliable combination weighing systems for many food packaging applications. By combining our history, industry knowledge and technical expertise, we can assist you with choosing the best combination weigher for your application.
• Alpha Combination Weighers are ideal for small package weights and come in washdown configurations.
• Sigma Combination Weighers are ideal for a variety of package weights in rough environments such as meat, seafood or poultry packaging plants.
• Omega Combination Weighers, Yamato’s latest innovation in combination weighing technology, are perfect for severe washdown environments, offering an IP67 -Compliant design, speeds up to 200 weighments per minute and a rugged design.
For all North American inquiries, please fill out our information request form, call us at (262) 236-0000 or e-mail us at [email protected]. For Latin American combination weighers and weighing systems, please click here to contact our Latin American sales team.